– 5 apples washed
– 1/2 cup dried apples finely chopped
– 1 fresh lemon
– 3 tsp ground cinnamon
– 1 cup dried coconut
– 1 cup chopped dates
– 1 cup raw walnuts soaked overnight, rinse and dehydrated overnight.
– 1/4 tsp salt
- Remove seeds and core from apples and skin if desired
- Grate apples on large side of grater – into large bowl. Apples can also be chopped or sliced thin with a knife. or pulsed gently in food processor.
- Mix apples, dried apples, lemon juice and 2 tsp cinnamon in a large bowl.
- In food processor pulse dates, walnuts, coconut , salt and remaining 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Press apple mixture into a pie plate and sprinkle crumble on top. Let sit for one hour for dried apples to fully rehydrate and flavors to set. Enjoy.