BASIC CHOCOL ATE
1 oz sized chocolates
½ cup coconut oil
1 ⅓ cup cacao powder
¼ cup coconut nectar
vanilla stevia or additional coconut nectar to taste
- Prepare a bowl of hot water and warm coconut oil till liquid.
- Pour coconut oil in a smaller warmed bowl.
- Sift in the cacao powder and whisk until completely combined.
- Add in the sweetener and salt and continue to whisk till smooth.
- Use as a sauce, or pour into silicon molds.
- Chill in freezer 1 hour to set and remove from molds when hard.