SUNNY ONION DIP
approximately 8 3 oz servings
2 cups sunflower seeds, soaked & rinsed
½ cup sweet yellow onion, roughly chopped
1 clove garlic
3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp salt
1 cup water
2 Tbsp. onion flakes
⅓ cup fresh chives, minced
- Soak the sunflower seeds for 1 hour then rinse well.
- Mince chives and set aside in bowl with onion flakes.
- Blend all ingredients, except onion flakes and chives, in Vitamix Blender
- Stir in chopped chives and onion flakes.
- Serve with fresh chopped veggie crudite.